Our customers are at the center of everything we do. Therefore, in addition to trying to provide excellent value and services, we protect your privacy through effective ways against abuse, according to the national and European legislation and to the EU Regulation no. 679/2016
This website is operated and owned by S.C. BAUPROJEKT S.R.L. with is registered office in Aricestii Rahtivani, 877A Bruxelles Street, Prahova, postal code 107025 Romania, registered at the trade registers under J29/2283/2005, fiscal code RO18088103.
If you want to find out more information about us, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- how and why we collect your personal information
- how and why we disclose your personal information and to whom
- how we protect your personal information
- your rights and the way in which you are protected by the law
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data ehenever you agree with this, whenever you buy our products or the services from our website and whenever any contract is closed between us and you. We also collect your personal data whenever you contact us through the contact form from our website.
Your agreement will be explicitly requested before any action is taken and you will be able to revoke it with the same easy with which you granted it. If you encounter any difficulties please inform us on our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be able to address your request.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We collect certain personal information from you, so that we can identify you in order to meet your requests. We want to mention that we will never sell your personal data, but if we sell our whole business or part from it, your data will be transferred.
Therefore, the personal data we collect includes:
- contact information (full name, email, address, phone number, date of birth and any other relevany information we need to contact or identify you)
- usage information (information about how you use our website and services)
- marketing and communication data (your preferences about receiving marketing materials and how you prefer to communicate with us)
- we do not collect and process personal data from persons under the age of 16 unless we have the written consent of the legal guardians. The written consent must be sent to email@example.com
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your personal data when:
- you visit our website
- you fill out our contact form or other related forms
- you opt for subscribing to our newsletter or other marketing materials from us
- you sign up for an event that we organize
- you contact us through any different channels we offer you
WE ALSO COLLECT NON-PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data, in one way or another, that doesnt not allow direct association with a person. For example, we often collect your activities on our website. This type of data is anonymous before being stored on our servers and is only used to help us improve your experience on our website and to understand which parts of it are of interest for you.
WE USE GOOGLE ANALYTICS
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We constantly verify the security and we apply appropiate techniques in order to protect your personal data. The processing operations we perform on your personal data cover automates and manual collection (we register, organize, structure, store, modify upon your request, use, transmit to third parties only when necessary and delete them upon your request or automatically upon expiration).
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- in order to offer you access to our services
- in order to inform you about certain products, services or updates
- to be able to get in touch with tou and to answer your questions and requests
- to give you a great personalised experience on our website
- to personalize and improve our marketing services based on your browsing history and your interests
- to contact you when conducting market research
- to prevent or detect abuses and frauds on our website
- for any other use that is stipulated in the 677/2001 law and 506/2004 law
TO WHOM CAN WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Our authorized logistics partners, only when it’s the case and only when they need to arrange a service for use, that was previously requested by you
- Our employees, so that we can meet all your requests
- Our marketing and monitoring partners, to be able to carry our advertising campaigns, to improve your experience on the website. However, these data are minimized and sent only for clearly defined purposes.
- Competent authorities, when appropiate, for any legal investigation, to initiate and defent legal complaints or for civil, criminal or administrative purposes.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep your personal data for no long than necessary and only for the purpose for which they are processed. If you have given us the consent to process your data, we will process them only between the parameters you have given us. We may keep your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and we may share it with the competent authorities whenever they are needed for legal investigations. If none of the above apply, your data will be erased in a safe way or in some cases we will make it anonymous for internal statistics and research. Your personal data will be stored for up to 10 years after you last interacted with us or it will be deleted at your request.
Unless you are a subject to an exemption under the applicable law, you have the following rights, that you may request by contacting us:
- you can ask for a copy of the data we store about you
- you may request the correction of any personal data if you believe they are inaccurate
- you may request the deletion of your personal data
- you may restrict or withdraw the consent to processing your personal data
- you may request the transmission of your personal data to another operator
- you may request the access to your personal data
- you may oppose to the processing of your personal data
- you can contact ANSPDCP about your personal data
- you can file a complaint about how we process yout personal data to us (and it will be resolved within 30 days) or to the comptetent authority ANSPDCP
Any such complaint will be signed and sent by the user through the contact form or directly to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We protect your personal data by using technical measures to minimize the risks of unauthorized use, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, loss, theft and loss of access. Among the measures we use are data encryption, fireqalls and data access authorization controls. We take this job seriously and the security of our clients’ data is very important for us and this is why we constantly verify and update the mechanisms used to offer you an efficient protection against abuse.
The server through which we collect your personal data is encrypted using your browser’s encryption module via SSL security certificate.
Even though we try our best to protect your data, is it important that you do it also. You should not reveal your personal information to anyone.
If you belive that the security of your personal data has been compromised or if you want more information regarding the measures we have taken to protect your data, please contact us at email@example.com
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
DO YOU WANT TO CONTACT US?