SHARE Talks event on Industrial Architecture

We were very honored to having participated at the SHARE Talks event on Industrial Architecture, where we were represented by our colleague and lead architect at Bauprojekt, Alexandru Solomonesc. Issues of the construction industry, such as design trends, efficiency in construction or how we use available space to build today were brought into focus.
“We mainly work in the area of industrial design, approximately 90%, and the other 10% being in the area of civil design. While this 10% stimulates more of our imagination, we try to bring forward as much as possible from our design ambitions into the industrial field“. Alexandru Solomonesc, SHARE Talks intervention.

Let's talk about
your project

Cookies help us provide you better services. By using the site, you confirm that you agree with their use by     Details